Sunday, March 05, 2006

Introducing The Xena Cast

Have a question to ask about a Xena episode? Question about a particular story point? Then you've come to the right place. For the next couple of months, I'll only be answering questions about "A Friend in Need", the awesome conclusion to Xena, Warrior Princess. I have about 20 or 3o questions, so don't send in your questions till I get through those.

Each week, I'll answer 2 or 3, maybe 4 questions. Once I'm done with a paricular episode, I'll reveal the next episode that will be analyzed. This is totally done by a fan, for the fans. I'm tied down by TPTB to express any side of view. It's totally uncensored and uncut. You will not find another more hardhitting look at Xena episodes.

I am a full-time college student, so don't expect a regular posting. I may say once a week, it might be two a week, maybe once every other week. I don't know.

I'll start off with a lead-in to "A Friend in Need", but prepared, I will not hold back. I will use generalizations, even slam the fandom on several occassions in this "blogcasts", simply because I take a creative approach to the series. Which is why I hail "A Friend in Need" as one of the best episodes, because despite some people's insistance, the characters were in step with previous episodes. It is not only that but also Renee, Lucy and Rob all felt this was the way to go.

Think about it, a "walking off into the sunset" just didn't suit the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment