Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hold on to your hats...

So Lucy Lawless is doing this reality TV series called Duets. It basically pairs a singing legend (Smokey Robinson, Dionne Warwick, Michael Bolton, Chaka Khan, etc) with other singing celebrities (those who can sing).

I for one, will vote for the best person, regardless of who it is. No. Seriously. I won't vote for Lucy Lawless just because she is Lucy Lawless. And if she's not the best, I won't vote for her.

You may fling tomatoes at me if you wish. Call me all sorts of names. But in all honesty, it's not a popularity contest, people. You're supposed to vote for the best singer, not the prettiest, not sexiest, not because of the person's name. The. Best. Singer.

If you've been upset with the past American Idol winners: Take note. It's because people don't vote for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment