Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lucy 'rocks' the house

Lucy's concert rocked the house. One fellow is quoted as saying "Someday, Lucy is going to give me a heart attack." (Yes, I said fellow... apparently there were some guys there.)

Since I wasn't there, and I'm not going to use other people's 'views', I'll cough up the dinars to buy the DVD. Writing a concert review from a DVD is like writing a review for a stage play via the telephone. I look at this way: I don't have to deal with the crowds, only my 20 lb kitty biting my hand.

I'm sure today will be aflux with news. Stick to this blog... as I'll be providing comments on what was said.

By the way, I want to add a thank you to Steve Sears for his awesome 'qualifying statements' regarding the subtext. It's what he believed (they were in a sexual relationship) and then said he never wrote it that way. He believed in equality and everyone should be entitled to their own opinion. Steve knows the fans so well! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment