Monday, October 08, 2007

Never got around to blogging

Just a brief post about this past weekend. I never got a chance to really sit down and blog over the weekend. Everything was so fast paced that time ran out before I knew it.

To be honest, nothing "earth" shattering was revealed in terms of news. The Xena movie was never mentioned. It wasn't even BROUGHT UP by anyone. Better unseen and unheard, I guess.

Lucy's rendition of "Melt Into Me" was great. It was a tribute to Kevin Smith. A side, something we've been talking about on the XOC was that Creation should do a tribute to Kevin at each Xena convention. Hopefully they have enough videos and tribues to fill the gap.

I guess the surprise was possibly the "We Can Work It" duet with Lucy and Renee.

In the next couple of days, I'll get some pics and more thoughts up. Right now, I'm far too tired and far too behind on something to sit down and give you all the full lowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment