Monday, August 06, 2007

Another loss for the under 21 crowd

I get the short notice thing. But really, come on. How about giving your under 21 fans a chance to see you perform Lucy other than on DVD?? I'm lucky, I'm over 21 so I *could* go if really wanted too. But I won't because I feel you're leaving out a portion of your fans.

I think it's about time that the rest of us stand and up help the under 21 crowd GET to see Lucy Lawless in concert!

Might I suggest looking at South Bend, Indiana next time around?

Not only do we have some great hotels with ample convention areas, there's actually a convention center with a theatre that could suit both a convention and a performance. It's right in the heart of downtown with some great restaurants and bars, not too mention a wide range of other things for people to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment