Saturday, January 30, 2010

The convention is just days away

Hey folks, the convention is just a few short days away. In four days I'll be leaving my cold, wintery Northern Indiana climate for the beaches of Southern California. Last year, my plans to do daily reports kind of fizzled. I think it happens when running around and hanging out with friends.

So, with that in mind I'm thinking of "tweeting" from the convention. Yes, you heard me... tweeting. Last year, I didn't get cell phone service in the basement of the convention hall. I'm hoping my new phone will have better reception, but I'm not holding out much hope. In any case, I'll still tweet important notes if necessary. Though, I doubt anything interesting will come out of this year's convention.

My twitter page is http://twitter.com/jlzellers.

I also plan on posting daily photos. This year, since I invested in about SEVEN 8 gb SD cards for my camera, I'm going take photos in both RAW and JPG format which will allow me to post images hopefully faster without the conversion crap that I have to do with RAW. You will notice that my images will be watermarked with WHOSYER PHOTOGRAPHY across the middle part of the photo.

Also, I plan writing up a series of articles to be published on the Xena Online Website. I'm going to interview peeps at the convention each day. We'll see that goes.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment