Sunday, July 24, 2011

Public Apology to Kevin Sorbo

Dear Mr. Sorbo,

A while ago, I went on a tirade about you being an ungracious actor because of your comments about XENA and Lucy Lawless. I’m going to take this opportunity to formally apologize to you publicly for my past comments. I’ve gained a new respect for you because who, unlike so many others, aren't followers. You lead. Thank you for being who you are and for standing up for what you believe in.

To my friends:

Sorbo is a rarity in Hollywood. But he has great company: Actors Gary Sinese, Kelsey Grammer, and Angie Harmon are just a few that share a special kinship with the man who played Hercules for seven years. They are conservatives in a world were liberalism defines it work as much as it does its political contributions.

I like people who go against the status quo and aren’t afraid to admit it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment