Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm in the latest SFX Magazine

SFX magazine recently revisited "Xena: Warrior Princess" with a special couple page layout. Earlier this year, the editor of the magazine sought comments from the fans.

Yours truly (who had a letter published last year in response to their Jumping the Quark series: Available here) had small mention in their "letter to the editor" section.

This is what is printed:


A show of it's time,and has allowed me to meet and talk with fans around the globe.In 1999 i cought 'Been there Done That' and laughed so hard i fell in love with the show.I now manage one of the fandoms most popular message boards. http://xena.yuku.com/ .Not many shows have a thriving fan base seven years after it has ended.

The issue is on newstands now. For those on the U.S., you should be able to pick up the magazine at Borders, Barnes and Noble and other fine booksellers that sell magazines.

I'll be picking up the issue this weekend (hopefully) and I'll post my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment