Sunday, May 25, 2008

You shouldn't steal from other websites

I came across your website Xena Online Website and noticed you directly lifted from the Xena Online blog. You shouldn't life text from other websites without giving the link to the source.


After the initial shock of being accused of stealing from myself, I couldn't HELP but laugh at this. (Apparently, this person hadn't read the blog for very long and didn't pay attention to the links on the right of this blog.) But no harm, no foul.

This was my reply:

Thank you for your concern. However, I run both the Xena Online blog and the website. The blog is considered my personal musings with some news postings (double the coverage) space. The website is the more official end which serves to keep fans updated on the cast and crew from both "Xena" and "Hercules."

Thanks for having an eagle eye. I wish more people would be as concered as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment